BUENOS AIRES, Argentina, August 10, 2020
- Companies are realizing the benefits of cloud-based models, the benefits of OPEX and CAPEX, the scalability and flexibility that allow organizations to increase or decrease the amount of resources consumed monthly, greater security and reliability, longer implementation times. fast, low-risk options when experimenting with new technologies.
- The UCaaS market in Latin America and the Caribbean continues on its way to the cloud and is experiencing double-digit growth rates.
- Digital transformation remains a fundamental organizational goal for companies in Latin America. Facing challenges such as finding suitable and affordable network services, capable of seamlessly integrating the various technology platforms, applications and services that a company uses, is crucial, especially during a global pandemic.
- With customer expectations evolving today, organizations are demanding new and more advanced UC and features, as well as closer integration between their communication systems and other business applications. Many customers face major decisions when it comes to IT investments that will support their communication and digital transformation initiatives. CenturyLink has extensive experience in managing hybrid environments and multiple complex clouds, and many of its implementations include extensive integration of legacy PBX / PSTN services to protect existing investments in corporate communications systems.
While the negative effects of the expected unfavorable economic change may lead some organizations to postpone their investments in ICT solutions, companies like CenturyLink are quickly realizing the importance of having robust cloud-based tools – these tools allow them to effectively support their work. while improving employee productivity, increasing business agility, optimizing the customer and employee experience and accelerating time to market.
“Following our in-depth analysis, supported by a 360-degree investigation, with objective classification of companies in the Latin America and Caribbean Hosted IP Telephony and UCaaS market, Frost & Sullivan is firmly convinced that CenturyLink is one of the companies leading suppliers, uniquely positioned to secure these key resources and leverage them to support growth and innovation, “said Sebastian Menutti, industry director, Frost & Sullivan. “The company is a digital transformation facilitator and consultant for its customers, providing rigid SLAs and taking responsibility for the customer relationship, providing them with a single-panel IT solution.”
“CenturyLink is committed to partnering with Latin American companies to achieve their technology goals, helping them to overcome the challenge of this global pandemic and to continue their journey of digital transformation,” he said Leonardo Barbero, Senior Product Vice President, CenturyLink Latin America “Companies face an ever-changing technology landscape, with high capacity demands, security concerns and the need to migrate to new platforms. This recognition from Frost & Sullivan validates our efforts to deliver a Simple business user experience, with sophisticated features, strengthens CenturyLink’s continued leadership in providing a wide range of services that meet the needs of our customers, while offering a high level of service. ”
- The main criteria for evaluating CenturyLink’s performance compared to its competitors in the Innovation Excellence Award category include two main factors: growth performance and innovation.
- CenturyLink’s value-added services, strengthened by its innovative solutions, position the company as the best leader in its category in Latin America.
- CenturyLink offers a range of services, including Unified Communications and Collaboration, Cloud PBX, SD-WAN, CDN, WAN optimization and network management, all supported by a superior network infrastructure, thus allowing the company to respond. the unmet needs of the regional market.
- In 2018, CenturyLink received the Frost & Sullivan Award for Innovation and Leadership in Competitive Strategy at Market MPLS / IP-VPN Services.
- CenturyLink received the North America Product Leadership Award from Frost & Sullivan for its Cloud Application Manager platform, 2018.
- Frost & Sullivan recognized CenturyLink as the Hybrid IT Service Provider of the Year in Asia Pacific for the fourth consecutive year.
- In 2019, Frost & Sullivan honored CenturyLink with the Company of the Year Award as a Corporate Services Provider in Latin America, an award that was also granted in 2018 and 2016.
About the award:
- Frost & Sullivan is an international consulting firm dedicated to helping clients accelerate growth and achieve the best positions in innovation and leadership.
- Frost & Sullivan’s Radar is a robust analysis tool that compares the focus on innovation and the growth performance of companies in a given market.
- Frost & Sullivan’s industry analysts evaluate market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews and analysis and extensive secondary research to identify best practices.
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a leading technology company that provides hybrid networks, cloud connectivity and security solutions to customers worldwide. Through its extensive global fiber network, CenturyLink provides secure and reliable services to meet the growing digital demands of businesses and consumers. CenturyLink strives to be the trusted connection to the networked world and is focused on providing technology that enhances the customer experience. More information at https://news.centurylink.com/.
SOURCE CenturyLink, Inc.