Ismaning (dpa / lby) – The fire in a supermarket in Ismaning (district of Munich) caused damage of several hundred thousand euros. A saleswoman noticed the fire at the start of her morning shift and notified emergency services, a police spokesperson reported on Sunday. Due to the heavy smoke and soot formation, almost all of the merchandise in the auction room and adjacent warehouse was damaged to such an extent that it could no longer be used. Initial findings indicate that a freezer in the storage area caught fire and soot the storage and sales area. No one was hurt.
Disclaimer: Gitenberg brings its readers, one source of useful information for their next new vehicle purchase. We treat every model range independently and understand that not all cars are built for the racetrack and not all cars are built for the school run. Gitenberg applies an unbiased view when compiling reviews for its readers, providing key information and opinions to help make that next new car purchase a lot easier.
If you'd like to buy a car, visit here